The new Volkswagen T6.1 Shuttle passenger carrier delivers the perfect combination of comfort, durability and space. Lewis Reed can provide you with bespoke options to allow you to drive independently.
At Lewis Reed we pride ourselves on our unique design solutions. Over the years we have developed and refined our designs to make each of our vehicles the best on the market. Our innovative TorSpring® one piece ramp is lightweight, easy to use and rattle free. The Flexi-seat® system gives greater internal flexibility to our Caddy Life and Caddy Maxi models.
Incorporated in all of our Volkswagen T6.1 models, the UpFront seating system allows for the possibility of a front wheelchair passenger position. We have a higher roof option on the Mercedes-Benz Grande and now we have introduced the new Sure-Fit 200®. A comfortable wheelchair tie-down and occupant system.
This has been designed to combat difficulties when trying to get the wheelchair users seat belts to fit comfortably. As you would expect from Lewis Reed, this system is discreetly installed to compliment the original vehicle and has been successfully tested to secure heavy wheelchairs weighing up to 200kg.
Introduced the new Sure-Fit 200® is available now on our Volkswagen T6.1 WAVs and our Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
High Quality Volkswagen Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
With over 20 years experience producing and selling wheelchair accessible vehicles in the UK, you can be sure that we can offer excellent customer service with a level of knowledge that is completely unrivalled.
Diesel - 2.0 TDi 110PS 5 speed
Diesel - 2.0 TDi 150PS 6 speed
Diesel - 2.0 TDi 150PS 7 speed DSG
Diesel - 2.0 TDi 199PS 7 speed DSG
Vehicle Length - 4904 mm
Vehicle Width - 1904 mm
Vehicle Height - 1990 mm
Maximum Interior Height - 1330 mm
Entrance Height For Side Lift - 1230 mm
Entrance Height For Rear Lift - 1242 - 1264 mm
Entrance Height With Ramp - 1420 mm
Side Lift Entrance Width - 755-800 mm
Rear Lift Entrance Width - 755 - 765 mm
Ramp Entrance Width - 735 mm
Rear Lift Length - 1075 - 1400 mm
Side Lift Length - 1200 mm
TorSpring® Ramp Length - 1050 mm
Please note: Dimensions based on the SWB Shuttle. LWB figures are available in our brochure. All features, dimensions and specifications are subject to change.
Asterisks (*): Items highlighted with an asterisk are figures, dimensions or layout options which can vary depending on the vehicle setup. For further clarification, please get in touch using the contact tab or by calling us on 0151 343 5360.
- Metallic paint NEW
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with speed limiter NEW
- Black radiator grille with five chrome strips NEW
- Body-coloured door mirror housings, door handles and front and rear bumpers
- Central locking system with radio remote control, system controls inside and SAFELOCK
- ‘Circuit’ cloth upholstery in Titanium Black NEW
- Climatic semi-automatic air conditioning system
- Composition colour DAB+ radio with 6.5 inch touch-screen, SD card slot, AUX-IN socket and six speakers NEW
- Volkswagen App-Connect plus bluetooth® phone connectivity NEW
- Electromechanical speed-sensitive power steering, height and longitudinally adjustable steering column NEW
- Electrically heated and adjustable door mirrors
- Front and rear parking sensors NEW
- H7 twin halogen headlights with separate daytime running lights
- Interior lighting with LED technology in passenger compartment NEW
- ISOFIX and top tether child seat anchorage in 2nd row
- Leather trimmed multi-function steering wheel NEW
- LED tail lights plus light and vision pack NEW
- Low rolling resistance tyres
- Lumbar supports for left and right single seat in the 1st row of seats (both manually adjustable)
- 17” alloy wheels ‘Devonport’ in silver NEW
Please note: Many more options are available. Please feel free to call the sales team on 0151 343 5360 to discuss your specific requirements.