Lewis Reed can provide three different VW T6 Shuttles for three different needs;
- A passenger carrier vehicle.
- To transfer into a driver’s seat or adapted six way driver seat from your wheelchair.
- Drive directly from your wheelchair.
Whichever version you are interested in Lewis Reed can provide you with bespoke options to allow you to drive independently.
Compact dimensions plus an excellent eye line makes this vehicle a dream to drive and park. It comes with everything you should need plus of course all the quality guarantees that both Volkswagen and Lewis Reed offer.
Our specialist design team have made further improvements and conversions to these high performance cars. Quieter, smoother and more versatile than any other VW T6 Shuttle conversion available, Lewis Reed has built and finished these superb vehicles with only you in mind.
Combining all the functionality with all the extra comforts and choice to improve your driving experience. Whichever Shuttle version you choose will far exceed your expectations.
- Flexible Seating – Offering a choice of either short or long wheelbase and is available with a variety of optional seating configurations, enabling you to tailor your Shuttle to your own particular needs.
- Comfort and Space – The new VW T6 Shuttle SE delivers the perfect combination of comfort, durability and space.
- Safety – Almost every part of the vehicle’s design contributes to safety. Features such as Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD/EBV), Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) and driver and passenger front airbags are fitted as standard, while side and curtain airbags can be specified as an option.
|Engine Type||2.0TDI 140PS Diesel, transverse, water-cooled, in-line, variable turbine geometry turbocharger with intercooler.||2.0BiTDI 180PS Diesel, transverse, water-cooled, in-line bi-turbo with intercooler.|
|Mixture Preperation/Injection Mehtod||Common Rail Direct Injection||Common Rail Direct Injection|
|EU Exhaust Emission Standard||EURO 5||EURO 6|
|No. of cylinders||4||4|
|Output, PS at rpm||140 at 3500||180 at 4000|
|Torque max. Nm/rpm||340 at 1750-2500||400 at 1500-2000|
|Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)||Yes||Yes|
|6-speed manual gearbox||Yes||Yes|
|7-speed dual-clutch gearbox (DCG)||Optional||Optional|
|4MOTION all-wheel drive||No||Optional|
|Battery||61Ah (330A)||61Ah (330A)|
For baseline engine specifications and vehicle colour options, please call or visit the official VW website.
For detailed information regarding specific vehicle models, please call.
All dimensions given on the slides are to be used as a general guide only.