Lewis Reed’s Mobility Solutions will begin with an assessment. One of our consultants will visit your client at home to discuss your client’s specific requirements and take into account the views of all involved – users, families, carers and professionals.
We will also take into consideration all practical and environmental issues including, their local road system, access, garaging and parking. We will then put together a report taking everything into account. The report will set out our recommendations based on what we believe is the best and most cost efficient solution. We will then give our recommendations to you.
ONCE THE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE VEHICLE SOLUTION HAS BEEN DECIDED UPON WE TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Project management or within case management procedure
- Vehicle selection, location, conversion/adaption and supply (at 0% rate VAT where applicable)
- Full reporting procedure – client, lawyer and case manager
- Follow up visits and post delivery service
- Lewis Reed after sales maintenance and repair support service